Consent for Collection, Use & Disclosure
Collection of Personal Information
Your IP address is logged in the website log files and used to monitor visitors to the website. Your IP address is saved along with information
you enter in any request for information.
Our site uses contact forms to request contact information (like name,
email, phone and postal address), and demographic information (like their zip code) in order to deliver NVH products and services.
Contact information in the forms is used to contact customers regarding
our services. Users may opt-out of receiving future emails or postal mailings; see the Opting Out section below.
If you provide false or inaccurate information to us we may, at our discretion, remove you from all of our systems & databases.
If you falsly assume the identify of someone else or otherwise attempt to obtain our services under false pretenses, all of your current and future electronic and submitted information may be logged and provided to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Purposes for Collection Personal Information
NVH collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding NVH ’s services;
- to develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers
of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from NVH, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of NVH ’s site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from NVH and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the NVH site or any NVH product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of NVH, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the NVH site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning NVH ’s site, products and services.
- NVH also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
Disclosure, Process and Retention
NVH does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified
- to NVH employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on NVH ’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if NVH has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with NVH ’s rights or property, other users of NVH ’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
- In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that NVH or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
- Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which NVH or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
- After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), NVH will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove NVH ’s compliance with any applicable law.
Accuracy of Personal Information
NVH will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing NVH about changes to their personal information. You can do this by calling 703-594-1846 or sending an email to Info@NorthVirginiaHomes.com. NVH will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
This site contains links to other sites. This site is not responsible
for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. These links
are for general information purposes only. It is the sole responsibility
of any person viewing these pages to verify by outside means the accuracy
of the information prior to taking action bases on the content of this
website and any web site linked to it.
You can opt-out of receiving information from us about our services by
sending an email to Info@NorthVirginiaHomes.com. If you Opt-Out, you
will be removed from our databases and may not be able to use any of our products or services.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices
of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
pages contain links to sites outside our control. Please be aware that
these sites may collect information about you, and operate according to