- Price it right. Set a price at the lower end of your property’s realistic
- Get your house market ready for at least two weeks before you begin
- Be flexible about showings. It’s often disruptive to have a house ready to
show on the spur of the moment, but the more often someone can see your home, the sooner you’ll find a seller.
- Be ready for the offers. Decide in advance what price and terms you’ll
- Don’t refuse to drop the price. If your home has been on the market for more than 30 days without an offer, be prepared to lower your asking price.